2 Step Verification
For additional security, we encourage leaders to add 2 step verification, using the Google Authenticator app.
When activated you'll protect your account with both your password and your phone.
How it works
Signing in to your account will work a little differently. We will expect your email and password stored with your 6Q account as well as a code generated by the Google Authenticator app installed on your phone or tablet.
Activate 2-Step Verification
We assume you have already setup Google 2-Step Verification with your Google Account, if not setup your Google Account with 2-Step Verification.
- Download and install Google Authenticator for your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the Google Authenticator on your device.
- Scan QR Code with your device OR type in the Secret. Google Authenticator will now generate a new code everytime you wish to login.
- Enter the 6 digit code and click "Activate 2-Step Verification" to enable 2-Step Verification on your account.
- Next time you log into 6Q you must still provide your email, password and the 6 digit code that is generated from Google Authenticator on your phone.